EEG newbie help needed !

bunny_nuke at hotmail.com bunny_nuke at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:52:31 EST 2000

Richard,

Thank you very much for your information. I dug out my copy of "The Art
of Electronics", and started to do some needed refreshing. Never, never
assume and always be unambiguous. Although safety issues may seem
common sense, I must applaude your ephisis.

Patrik,

Thank you for the web sites and I take note.

To all who have commented so far & to those who will;

I realy wish to start with a very basic system. I like looking at
circuit diagrams though, I use them as a comparitive learning tool.
If any one has designed/built any basic systems, a copies of circuit
diagrams with notes on any problems encountered etc. would be most
helpful.

Many thanks.

Bunny (Alias Adrian Hamer)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/