an ALS Hypothesis

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 20:58:35 EST 2000

to my understanding, SOD1 was identified as being correlated with Huntington's
back in 1993 by the Huntington's Disease Collaborative Research Group (i learned
this from reading "Huntington's disease progression PET and clinical
observations, by T. C. Andrews, et. al., _Brain_(1999), 122, 2353-2363).

i'll comment further in reply to my last-prior post.

k. p. collins