room during fens2000 meeting in brighton?

M. Hertel hippocampus at
Tue Jun 6 01:37:26 EST 2000

Dear  Colleagues
Due to a problem with my hotel reservation, which got lost somewhere
between here and brighton , I am now still without a room during the
fens2000 neuroscience meeting in Brighton (24-28.06). Because it is
nearly impossible to find accommodation now, all booked out, I want to
ask if there is anybody who canceled his trip to Brighton or has a
double booking he does not need???? Or any other suggestion?
Please mail direct to moritz.hertel at
Thanks for Your help!!

            _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/    _/
           _/        _/    _/    _/
          _/_/_/    _/    _/_/_/_/
                  Eidgenoessische Technische Hochschule Zuerich
                 Ecole polytechnique federale de Zurich
                Politecnico federale di Zurigo
               Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich

Moritz Hertel                                       Tel: +41-1-633 33 08
Institut fuer Zellbiologie                          Fax: +41-1-633 11 74
ETH Hoenggerberg, HPM D46        E-mail: moritz.hertel at
CH-8093 Zuerich                   Internet: