mobile phone

Vivian R.F.Linssen vivian.linssen.i.b.r.p at skynet.be
Fri Mar 3 17:04:39 EST 2000

Hi

I can send you a few notes (very concise summaries/key words) which I happen
to have in my possession and you seem to understand French well enough
(remember Jean Cocteau...):

1) Le GSM et la santé: que disent physique et biologie?

2) Mobilophonie: comparaison entre normes et effets biologiques

3) GSM: émetteurs et portables, quels dangers? (from a TV programme)

I hope this helps.

Could you possibly give me your fax number?

Viv

<89m1dv$bnc$1 at oravannahka.helsinki.fi>...