Dizzyness and unsteadyness

Wayne wayne-pierce at msn.com
Sat Mar 4 02:38:44 EST 2000

I absolutely do agree that physical symptoms might have a psychological
basis. I also believe emotional problems can have a physical basis, for
example the affect of seizures on emotions. I am only cautious when doctors
so over use this diagnosis without proper testing and without ruling out
other causes.

news:cbVoIEApzEw4Ew6E at hermit0.demon.co.uk...