evolutionary significance of emotions !!

John H. johnhkm at netsprintXXXX.net.au
Tue Mar 7 05:38:08 EST 2000

I did not say that all creativity arises out of depression and the fact that
your depression vanished means I wouldn't classify you as a depressive in
the chronic sense, whereas most creatively depressed people do suffer it in
the chronic sense.

Alienation will cause depression, being a freak I can assure you of that.

By the way, I like Sci-Fi and fantasy, how about a title?

John H.

news:8a11p4$9d8$2 at news1.xs4all.nl...