HELP with a mock research proposal; standard tests.

Luke Roan roanfranzese at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 8 09:30:07 EST 2000

Dylan,

Look for the Kinsey reports, Masters and Johnson, and Sandra Bem's
androgyny scale might be helpful as well.

Luke Roan

For the perception tests, you might want to look under
neuropsychological testing and assessment and pair it wth "tactile",
"aural", "visual", etc.  Some subtests of the Luria-Nebraska or hte
Halstead-Reitan may serve your needs.

Luke Roan