what is a thought ??

ashwin kelkar ashwin_k18 at my-deja.com
Wed Mar 8 21:52:53 EST 2000

your definition is certainly the most scientific one i have ever heard.
the theory about neurons working in parallel makes sense. but i did not
understand what is meant by a coincidence detector. also thoughts
always need not concern 'mental' objects they also may concern physical
objects. i agree that thoughts have to associative and a recombination
of earlier thoughts but then this still does mean that thoughts must
arise in neurons due to a evolutive consciouss process. i believe a
thought is a state and it has to be achieved. thoughts are already
there in a certain space-time also in our space time. we just have to
access that plane to get those thoughts,
Ashwin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.