what is a thought ??

cerebrolat at my-deja.com cerebrolat at my-deja.com
Sat Mar 11 15:34:45 EST 2000

In article <89rapp$69c$2 at news1.wire.net.au>,
  "John H." <johnhkm at netsprintXXXX.net.au> wrote:

> The more pertinent question might be what do we hope to achieve by
defining a "thought". Does a single perception and a subsequent motor
sequence constitute one thought or many? How much do you reduce the
"thought" concept? Cognitive, awareness, perceptual, sensory?

I completely agree with John. As far as I know, even with the fines
electrophysiological or brain imaging techniques, no one has been able
to give anatomical or physiological basis to the thinking process. Our
science is still far from that point and trying to define a thought with
our knowledge is pure speculation.

Felipe

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.