evolutionary significance of emotions !!

Sir Knowitall fell_nospamtrap_in at one.net.au
Tue Mar 14 00:13:30 EST 2000

Yes, depression is -- by a best and most appropriate simple definition -- a
matter of "primary need-fulfillment having been thwarted; IOW an adaptation
or conditioned-in effect of being or having previously as if "lived-through"
some one or more 'stinking' (metaphorically speaking) "Specific (or easily
specifiable) Hibernation-imploring type (life-)situation(s).

--
Yours truly is a proponent of "anthropocentric, science-aligned,
omniphilosophical conceptualism", as a platform for self- and societal

news:8aapv4$q9m$2 at news1.xs4all.nl...