neuropeptide and pain

csc un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Mar 17 11:08:26 EST 2000

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, Olivier Joubert wrote:

-Yes I know that medline is a right place to search, but if I type
-neuropeptide and pain I get about 200000 references!!
-It's not easy to make a choice when you have a number of references!!
-regards
-olivier

Aha, but if you type "neuropeptides review pain" you will get only 800
hits, and among the top 40 there are some interesting hits already.
And if you go to http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/ and search for
"neuropeptides pain": I spot 3 hits in the top 20 which may give you your
answer.
Have fun !

Kind regards,

Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, PhD
 - Genius -         German Cancer Research Center DKFZ           European
 The German         Dept. Molecular Biophysics (H0200)               Data
 EMBnet             INF 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany           Resource
 node               phone ++49 6221-4223-42    fax -33              (EDR)
* The Biocomputing Service Group:      http://genome.dkfz-heidelberg.de *