brain structure

Dr. Paul Thompson thompson at
Fri Mar 17 17:14:25 EST 2000

Dear Judy,

There's a recent overview of the research on this that you might like, in
our review article:
(see mainly Section III).

It also has references to the main papers on this.

Best wishes -- Paul
Paul Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Neurology, Dept. Neurology
UCLA Lab of Neuro-Imaging & Brain Mapping Division
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
73-360 Brain Research Institute
CHS-UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1769
thompson at