brain structure

Dr. Paul Thompson thompson at loni.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 17 17:14:25 EST 2000

Dear Judy,

There's a recent overview of the research on this that you might like, in
our review article:

http://www.loni.ucla.edu/~thompson/MarcoChpt/MarcoChpt_full.html
(see mainly Section III).

It also has references to the main papers on this.

Best wishes -- Paul
--
Paul Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Neurology, Dept. Neurology
thompson at loni.ucla.edu
http://www.loni.ucla.edu/~thompson/thompson.html
http://www.loni.ucla.edu/~thompson/thompson_pubs.html