perfusion pencil

demetrio at demetrio at
Sat Mar 18 17:20:33 EST 2000

Warner Instruments Corp.

I think it's called a Perfusion Stepper

On 18 Mar 2000 17:04:24 GMT, hpoincare2 at (Hpoincare2) wrote:

>Helo all,
>I was hoping one of you might be able to help me.  I am looking for the name of
>a company that manufactures a "perfusion pencil" that takes eight solution
>inputs and funnels them to one output.  It is used for applying drugs to cells.
> I had a flyer from this company, and I misplaced it.  If anyone knows what I
>am refering to, I would really appreciate the info!
>Thanks in advance,

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list