Cogito ergo sum comments at
Mon May 29 20:02:15 EST 2000

Bill Snyder <wsnyder at> wrote in message
news:8gu6oq02vmr at
> You have something against Macs, buddy?  I don't have the time to figure
> that would go in Latin.  But I am glad that you have found some use for

Is that really Latin?  I thought maybe it was Esperanto or Spanish.  I'm a
literate English speaker, and have had some French, and was able to
understand about half of it.  If Latin is that easy, maybe I'll go back to
the university and get a dead languages degree.  ...Maybe not.