Searching for information... Can anybody help?

Salvatore Uras zanshin at katamail.com
Wed Nov 1 04:01:41 EST 2000

Hello everybody. A friend of mine (a physiotherapist) is required to write
an essay on "reletionship between pain and the orthosympathic system" for a
master in advanced manual therapy. I've been searching on both basic and
advanced information on this subject on the net, but I couldn't find
anything really useful. Could anybody help me and my colleague with web
addresses, direct information or even book titles or names of persons or
institutions involved in this field?

Thanks in advance,

Salvatore Uras (zanshin at katamail.com)