Perceptual Structure

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore at triad.rr.com
Fri Nov 10 17:31:10 EST 2000

Hi David,
Notice that I did not say, in any of my posts, that the
brain was not involved in behavioral phenomena,
and this includes "seeing" and "hearing" etc.

What I am attacking is the notion that a person's
current environment somehow enters the brain
where it is seen, heard, tasted etc.

news:KpqJ5.4731$KE5.41329 at news4.atl...