>>>Used Medical & Scientific Equipment<<<

John Mason jmason at banspam.com
Sat Nov 18 09:33:50 EST 2000

Thank you for posting. Among your equipment, what type of reasonably
priced EKG computer cards can you recommend (<$500) that includes
optical isolation for safety, required leads for clean signals, and
easily understood software for analysis. All for
experimental/educational purposes. Thanks. -- John