>>>Used Medical & Scientific Equipment<<<

Gilbert Groehn ultramedco at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 19 12:52:34 EST 2000

Hello John:

We do not currently have in stock any
computer ECG cards.   We do have a wide
variety of ECG devices, including patient monitors
that are electrically isoloated and could be used
to feed the analog input on a suitable A/D card
in your computer.  Even though the inputs are
isolated to biomed standards it is necessary to
check the isolation once you hook the system up
to external devices (A/D boards and the like) to
insure that the isolation has not been compromized.

The only ECG specific cards I am familiar with cost
considerably more than your proposed budget
allows, however the combination of one of our
inexpensive patient monitors (many under $500.00)
and a relatively inexpensivce A/D card may meet your
requirements.  Most of our monitors have a analog
output for the ECG signal and isolated patient input.

Thanks for your inquiry and hoping we may be able to
help with your equipment needs.

Our inventory of patient monitors can be seen at the
following URL:

http://ultramedco.home.att.net/list3.htm

Regards,
ULTRAMED, INC.