Chive Mynde ooochiveooomyndeooo at
Sat Oct 21 21:42:37 EST 2000

In article <8sti7c$4f7$1 at>,
  Chive Mynde <ooochiveooomyndeooo at> wrote:
> In article <siJH5.10681$Xc.270702 at>,
>   "True" <truthlady at> wrote:
> [denial is not a river in Egypt]
> > Tell me why science is not the "appropriate" tool for proving the
> existance
> > of love if you consider science everything?
> Love exists in the mind and as an expression of action in the world.
> Science cannot test love, reproduce love, or predict love, so Science
> is not an appropriate tool for examining love.
> - Chive

It appears that I was too hasty in my reply.

Recently, science has made significant inroads into the investigation
of emotions, love and consciousness in general.

Additionally, I would like to query the following newsgroups for more
information regarding this topic:

- Chive
"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its
opponents and making them see the light, but rather because
its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up
that is familiar with it." - Max Planck

Sent via
Before you buy.