- Major automotive website (Posted 23/10/2000 12:25:06.270)

info at seriousmonkey.com info at seriousmonkey.com
Sun Oct 22 07:25:06 EST 2000

seriousmonkey.com is set to revolutionise the global automotive
industry with a wide range of genuinely groundbreaking and innovative
Internet services benefiting business and consumers alike.

In order to support the hyper-growth expansion of our global operations,
seriousmonkey.com will shortly be looking for a number of high-calibre,
professional candidates to join our fast-paced and dedicated teams in
London and the Republic of Ireland.

To visit seriousmonkey.com or view our online job vacancies, go to

Frank Pottle
Managing Director

Article posted 23/10/2000 12:25:06.270