Sodium amitol: truth serum?

Marco de Innocentis mdeinnocentis at
Thu Oct 26 13:16:48 EST 2000

The reason I asked is that there's a prisoner on death row in
Florida who claims to have been wrongly convicted and is looking
for something close to a non-bias lie detector test, in order to
be able to prove his innocence. If you have any information which
might be able to help him, please let me know.

In article <nospam-21DFD8.23315125102000 at>,
  SA <nospam at> wrote:
> In article <8t7par$7gl$1 at>, Marco de Innocentis
> <mdeinnocentis at> wrote:
> > I'm looking for information on this drug, which apparently
> > has been described by some sources as a "100% effective truth
> > serum".
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Marco de Innocentis
> >

> > Sent via
> > Before you buy
> And they have been described as "100% dumbasses."
> The drug is barbiturate no different than other barbiturates, so if
> believe you are truthful when you're sleepy, I have some swampland to
> sell you in Florida.
> By the way, the number of drugs law enforcement has used as "truth
> serum" through the years is amazing. Belladona extracts (atropine and
> scopolamine) were also described as "100% effective truth serum."

Sent via
Before you buy.