neurotransmitter storage (all or one?)

Ron Blue rcb5 at msn.com
Tue Sep 5 22:12:31 EST 2000

"Theophilus Samuels" <theophilus.samuels at btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:8oc45p$rqp$1 at plutonium.btinternet.com...
> Tell me something, I've just finished reading your reply and I would like
> know what you think of the following. If the brain processess information
in
> both analogue and binary forms (more in the case of the former, according
> u ;-)), then is it truly a hopeless cause to ever think that a artificial
> sentient being can be created using the limited computer technology we
have
> access to

Using traditional technology this might be true.  However if you use an
Correlational Oppositional Ratio Enhanced analog processor there would be no
problem.  The technology is rather simple but very expensive to build.  Its
memory is dynamic, analog, digital only at certain harmonic times,
redundant, self repairing, error correcting, self organizing, local,
non-local, self programming, parallel processing, strength from additive
wavelets, strength from multiple entanglement wavelets, distributed
processing, stored accumulation of experiences, and extremely low energy
consumption.  The information has to exist in a linear trap and a Paul trap
frequency configured in such a way that up to 45 years of harmonic memory
can be stored and processed.  Memory is constant at 3.24 trillion qubits but
can be configured in other harmonics of 3.24 trillion qubits at other
locations.  Information is stored as a neutral relationship at certain
positions and as positive and negative wavelets at other locations.  It is
Gaussian with modular decomposition.

If you want to know more go to http://turn.to/ai

Ron Blue

---