Theory of Hypnosis

Unit 4 UnitIV at
Sun Sep 17 04:00:19 EST 2000

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000 02:17:55 -0400, "Dwayne Conyers" <dwacon at>
wrote, in alt.mindcontrol:

}Mentifex <mentifex at> wrote in message
}news:8pv87p$1oo$1 at
}> Normally, however, we accept everything
}> told to us in a dream because we are the one telling it to us.
}I don't believe this is true.  Many things can influence a dream and the
}subconscious mind will sort and process those things...

Of course it's not true. It's not even likely. He scraped together a
collection of disjointed concepts trying to rationalize something he decided
to believe a priori.