Theory of Hypnosis

Peter F nospamtrap_fellin_nospamtrap at
Mon Sep 25 02:07:47 EST 2000

If we start from the premis that the effects of hypnosis is a mere shallow
surface-reflection of the self- and social regulatory power of brain
mechanisms that has (or can be given) a unifying if somewhat complex
evolutionary (and of course neurophysiological) explanation and that are in
turn also only partly manifestated by human languages, than we would IMO be
off to a good (or better) start.

(Author of a still not well enough editorially disentangled and corrected
set of HTML texts, retrievable by clicking on