need help with research question

glenn glenn.moss at
Sat Apr 14 10:07:20 EST 2001

Ok so I know that this is not the right group to ask this question but i've
tried research groups and they are all full of spam and nonsence. can anyone
help me with a problem that I have doing a research critique (I am a
struggling undergraduate)
In a quantitative piece of research where a questionnaire is used (handed
out then collected) the subjects were given just 15 mintes to complete a
complex questionnaire. This is a threat to validity - would ths be: content,
internal, external, construct validity...which one?
thanks for any help.