Russians create artificial human brain

Jonathan Allan allan.jonathan.6809 at
Thu Apr 19 11:01:53 EST 2001

Scott Hedrick wrote:
> "boris beizer" <bbeizer at> wrote in message
> news:o9HC6.6735$tv1.456330 at
> Why would
> > you want to create an "artificial brain"  whose components were 90% water
> > and had to be assembled by unskilled labor?
> Low cost?

Easy to implement, at least initially.  Final roll out will be
behind schedule most likely, seeing as the project is likely to
take longer than the 5 year planning cycle...  :8-)
Jonathan Allan

Neither Mayo Clinic nor I speak for each other unless we explicitly
say so.  You should assume I am speaking only for myself.
Please remove the antispam ".6809" to reply direct to me.  Thanks!