Visual perturbance while jogging

Jacques jcx at
Thu Aug 2 15:19:38 EST 2001

"MEShinder" <meshinder at> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:20010802101310.02042.00000703 at
> >Third, is there any throuble when car-driving or sight-seeing, in other
> >words, any problem in your visual field?
> >
> I seem to recall that the original post said the visual problems only
> during jogging. The original poster should correct me on this if I misread
> missinterpreted.

This is correct, the problems occur only during physical effort, like 20
minutes of jogging, or mountain climbing.

>Which sounds more like a vascular issue with the eyes than a
> tumor over the cortex. I do agree that a neurologist should be able to
> this up.

The neurologist I consultet, did not seem to be sure about it, which is the
reason for seeking help in the news group.

Lots of thanks for your concern