Brain Stimulator??

Liar42 liar42 at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 07:00:43 EST 2001

... However I met someone into meditating and he had a little device that could
generate different Hz frequencies.

He liked to stick it with a headband to his forehead.

I did not like most of them and found them disturbing.

He however said something like that there is one he likes to use while going
shopping and another that he likes if he wishes to write a long time.

(There might have been more he used for something specific, but that
conversation was years ago and I do not recall all of it by now.)