A Theory of Sleep

Ron Blue rcb5 at msn.com
Mon Aug 13 14:33:45 EST 2001

> > The HTML version with a few figures is at:
> > http://www.angelfire.com/myband/sevenless/Sleep.htm
>
> Hello Yin,
> This was a well-thought theory.
> But my question is - how will this theory affect the interfacing between
> neurons and electronics if the neurons are producing/destroying synaptic
> connectiosn via the dendrites and axons ?
> Just curious - it could scrap the idea about interfacing with the CNS, but
> it might not pose a problem if the goal is the external neural system,
like
> the eyes(vision) or ears(audio).
>
> Sincerely,
> Brian

Correlational Opponent Processing suggests the necessity of some mechanism
for destroying neuro connections to form holographic memory.  In principle
it might be desirable to have a permanent entangled external artificial
intelligence system with our internal neural system.  They would back each
other up and allow for the transfer of information over long periods of time
to clones.

Ron Blue
http://turn.to.ai
http://home.talkcity.com/LaGrangeLn/ronaldblue/index.html
Correlational Opponent Processing
Phase-coupled oscillator models can predict hippocampal inhibitory synaptic
connections
Essentials of Learning in Conscious AI and Biological Systems
Quantum Coherence Has Been Demonstrated In The Brain
Topological quantum computation/error correction in microtubules
Brain inspires new memories: Quantum memories should mimic ours
Little Ricci's First Days: Robotic Developmental Psychology
Strongly Coupled Quantum and Classical Systems and Zeno's Effect
Decoherence Produces Coherent States: An Explicit Proof for Harmonic Chains
Pictures of JCIS 2000 and Corey (Ricci's little sister)
JCIS 2000 conference and observations of Corey?s Behavior
Comparison between Karl Pribram's "Holographic Brain Theory"
and more conventional models of neuronal computation
R. Spencer, Bipolar Spectral Associative Memories
Jack Sarfatti, Beyond Bohm/Vigier Quantum Mechanics
Sources of Meaning
Stabilization of Quantum Computations by Symmetrization
Time-Adaptive Algorithms for Synchronization
Non-Local Communication with Classical Confirmation
A Quantum to Classical Phase Transition in Noisy Quantum Computers
A Gentle Introduction to Wavelets
Interference
Eigenvalue Equations
Three dimensional Simulation by Empirical Orthogonal Functions
Mismatch Signals and the Construction of Internal Representations
Oscillons
Oscillon movie at Umbanhowar's Web site
Self Organizing Map
Cellular automa
Biobotics
Wavelet Decomposition/Reconstruction of Images Via Direct Products
Learning in Non-superpositional Quantum Neurocomputers
Pauli Cloning Machines and N -dimensional Extensions
Quantum Bouncing Ball
Quantum Information
Bulk Spin Resonance Quantum Computation
Penning traps and non-neutral plasmas
Consciousness and Oscillators
The Apparatus: An rf (Paul) Trap
The Tao of Interaction-Free Measurements
Visual Quantum Mechanics
Quantum Consciousness
Quantum Computing

Introduction to Special Section on Quantum Computation
Quantum Complexity Theory
Exact solution of a partially asymmetric exclusion model
using a deformed oscillator algebra
Instantons and Chiral Anomaly in Fuzzy Physics
Reasoning about Minimal Belief and Negation as Failure
Lazy Evaluation of Symmetric Bayesian Decision Problems
Video Feedback Systemic Memory
Spiral Illusion
American Flag Illusion
Subjective Contours