A Theory of Sleep

Robin Tucker DoNTrobin.SPAMtuckerMe at ThAnKyOUthermoteknix.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 05:48:23 EST 2001

Interesting.  I take Lustral (seretonin reuptake inhibitor), there are
obviously some structural neuronal consequences to this! (and yes, I used to
sleep much more than I do now).

news:3b77fb27 at news.victoria.tc.ca...