A Theory of Sleep

yan king yin (no spam please) y.k.y at lycos.com
Wed Aug 15 00:06:31 EST 2001

> Some collateral ideas on a theory of mind are on-line at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mind/ in the Docs area.

I noticed your AI programs since a long time ago. They dont seem to
be based on biological neurons, which Im more interested in. Maybe
you will find some books on genetic algorithms interesting.

The number of neurons that conventional computers can simulate is
still orders of magnitude below those of the CNS of animals. I think
some supercomputers are on a par with insects. I guess thats because
most computers are still very procedural.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with your programs?

Have fun,
y.k.y