A Theory of Sleep

yan king yin (no spam please) y.k.y at lycos.com
Wed Aug 15 01:00:41 EST 2001

When I said "random" it also means under genetic and other constrains. I
dont
know whether to call it "chaotic" or "quasi-random".
Generating excess combinations and then eliminating them is quite common
in biological systems, such as in the immune sytem and in the nervous
system.

y.k.y

"Ed van der Meulen":