Quantum mechanics of reductionism: was Re: A Theory of Sleep

Ron Blue rcb5 at msn.com
Wed Aug 15 09:07:27 EST 2001

In eleven dimensions any string of linear correlations can be collapsed into
a single point such that low distant correlations are harmonics in a fuzzy
global/local entangled logic system.  This is the ultimate in reductionism.
Ron
http://turn.to/ai
yan king yin <y.k.y at lycos.com (no spam please)>