amygdala, frontal lobes

Liar42 liar42 at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 04:33:20 EST 2001

>Anyone know how to improve/enhance our frontal lobes?

Use brain stuff a lot certain ways and it tends to increase capacities.

>And how do you simulate amygdala due to benefical result

Not at all, the parts of the amygdala (not that you bothered to mention if you
mean corticomedial, central or basolateral) are the way they are, and there is
no simulation of them, you'd have to reconstruct them exactly as they are and
in exact cooperations as they are in order to reach their natural functions,
and there might be individual differences there as well.