Brain lesion?

Steve Harris SBHarris123 at
Wed Dec 12 16:55:44 EST 2001

"Carey Gregory" <antispam8 at> wrote in message
news:74qd1u4vm0e8ou8dn9465emidr33ajgidt at
> "Steve Harris" <sbharris at> wrote:
> >Get an MRI to rule out tumor. Then, see a shrink. Or see your priest,
> >bishop, pastor, rabbi, minister, whatever. Or see a movie. Or go
> >Or buy a self-help book. Or post to a newsgroup. Talk to a friend. Get a
> >massage. Take a vitamin pill. Try the hot tub or sauna. See a herbalist.
> >an acupuncture needle in the ear. Start a new hobby. Start a daily
> >routine. Find somebody in trouble and see what you can do to help them,
> >get your mind off yourself.
> >
> >I can go on like this a long time. Whatever floats your boat.
> You stopped too soon, and you left out:
> reading your posts.

Why thanks. If they're less irritating and less expensive than getting an
acupuncture needle in the ear, that's something at least.

Steve Harris
You can email me at sbharris123 at
But remove the numerals in the address first.

Our nada who art in Nada
Nada be thy nada..

            -- Dada Hemingway