The Scientific Impact of the Existence of Telepathic Power

Nick King nking at
Sat Feb 3 19:27:20 EST 2001

Perhaps it is the corpus callosum itself that is responsible for
Cutting it therefore damaged the ESP between the hemispheres...

The people who instantly slam suggestions of ESP, etc, probably have not had
a personal
experience, or simply dismissed it as "co-incidence".

Sure, there are a LOT of fakes and frauds - but this does not prove ESP does
not exist!

news:LAJd6.83754$ft6.1969570 at