Neural graphics? Animation of neural firing

Shamim Khaliq shamimkhaliq at hotmail.comTakeThisOff
Wed Feb 7 18:01:43 EST 2001

if you can be bothered to create 8 pictures which make up the animation,
e.g. get a picture of a neuron and draw little yellow dots moving down the
axon in each successive frame, i can turn it into an animated gif for you

Shamim Khaliq shamimkhaliq at <>
news:D9Af6.7537$_B6.28367 at