The Problem of Racism

Marcy marcyatwork at
Sat Feb 17 15:43:18 EST 2001

Some religions are simply beliefs, some are lifestyles, and some are
churches and books. You're right. In the first post on this topic,
Christianity was brought up. My point swings the opposite way, religion
alone does not create racism, but *could* be one of the many factors feeding

news:3A89842A.8D6F8CA6 at