doctor stumped

_lisa teknicolor at
Fri Feb 23 03:43:58 EST 2001

Thankyou to all, your input is appreciated. I'm going to see the doctor
again on Monday...
ps, just a thought - I have a dent on the left side of my skull, about 10cm
long, up to 1cm deep. I've had it as long as I can remember, have done an
x-ray which found no abnormality. Is this relevant?

news:3A95A2CB.3FD6AC37 at