Amygdala Disconnection!

Andrew T. Austin slightlynervous at
Wed Feb 28 13:08:09 EST 2001

Before embarking on DIY brain surgery for identifiable painful memories, you
might like to pay a visit to an NLP practitioner who would be able to help
you remove these (usually in a single session) or an EMDR therapist (this
technique is quite effective for some people - again, often in a single
session).  Bear in mind that there are a lot of pretty useless therapists
out there, so it is worth asking around to find a good one.

If you are in the UK contact me direct and i`ll put you in touch with
someone in your vicinity.

Andrew Austin.

news:k16n6.485$Of3.268528 at