What is Phentermine??

MS marshmallow5 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 08:22:50 EST 2001

Fall for what?

In my lab in grad school they used to give phentermine to rats in eating studies. Some of them used to keel over from heart attacks. Heart attacks are bad. :)

--
Marcello

Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it.
A good writer turns fact into truth; a bad writer
will, more often than not, accomplish the opposite.

  Edward Albee

  Andrew T. Austin <slightlynervous at NOSPAMbtinternet.com> wrote in message news:92mg37$o2f1 at eccws12.dearborn.ford.com...
  Doh!

  Someone had to fall for it.....

  :o)
    The Five Smiths <thefivesmiths at sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:3A4EB10C.35D2E5F8 at sympatico.ca...
    It's a central nervous system stimulant and sympathomimetic with actions and uses similar to those of
    dextroamphetamine. It has been used most frequently in the treatment of obesity.
    Pharmacological action: adrenergic agents, adrenergic uptake inhibitors, appetite depressants, central nervous system
    stimulants, dopamine agents, dopamine uptake inhibitors, sympathomimetic.

    Chemical name: Benzeneethanamine, alpha,alpha-dimethyl-

    sfhqbyewc at gvbavgdqb.com wrote:

      Hi there,
      Came across this website offering cheap phentermine...

      http://phentermine1.8k.com/

      Just wondering.... what is phentermine? What is it used for? Is it safe?

      Thanks
      Dave