Urgent !!!

Roman coolcat at coolcat.kiev.ua
Mon Jan 8 17:18:17 EST 2001

Hello!
Maybe somebody here can give me an advice.
My friend had a car accident last thursday. He has injures of skull,
brain mar and broken backbone. His backbone was procedured, but he is
still uncouncious. His spinal nerve is not broken, but 90% injured and
needs further treatmet. His brain might be in need of procedure. Could
anybody advise neurosurgary clinic or rehabilitation centre to regenerate
spinal nerve and put him on feet. He is now in Kyiv, Ukraine, but we can
bring him wherever you say. Just help us to revive him.
Sorry for my bad "medic english". Hope You understand my plea.
!Please do not reply to news group as I don't read it. E-mail or phone any
time!

Hope for Your advice,
Roman Morozyuk
tel +38(044)204-27-08