EEG report-- analysis requested!!

MS marshmallow5 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 10:48:01 EST 2001

I think the underlying question would be what it causing the bifrontal
slowing., hence the recommendation of brain imaging.  Frontal slowing is
often accompanied by difficulties with executive functioning which could
include as difficulties in planning, organization, following long-term
goals, making good decisions, abstract thinking etc. It could also manifest
as changes in personality such as impusivity, inertia, changes in social
conduct, mood changes, and irritability. If you experience any of these, it
might be a good idea to see a neuropsychologist who could test you more
formally and explain your symptoms in terms of the medical findings.

--
Marcello

news:20010105172344.04556.00000080 at ng-mi1.aol.com...