brain tumor growth as a result of psychotherapy

eias at my-deja.com eias at my-deja.com
Fri Jan 12 15:53:41 EST 2001

This is a question from a psychotherapist. A client of mine had panic
syndrome, and, within 8 months of weekly sessions, had her symptoms
gradually eliminated. Afterwards, she complained of severe headaches,
and I sent her to a neurologist, who diagnosed a brain tumor around her
cerebellum. Question is: is it possible that the growth of tumor cells
was in some respect associated with the disappearance of panic
symptoms? Answers will be greatly appreciated, and I will volunteer
any further information. Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/