brain tumor growth as a result of psychotherapy

Filip van den Bergh F.S.vandenBergh at students.fss.uu.nl
Sat Jan 13 07:38:21 EST 2001

I don't believe that the cerebellum is associated with fear-related
disorders. Furthermore, In the subject line you are suggesting that the
tumor was the result of therapy, bu in the body I understand that you wish
to inquiry if the tumor was the cause of the disappearing disorder. What
exactly did you mean?

Filip