A Temporal Connectionist Model of Perceptual and Motor Learning

Mentifex mentifex at my-deja.com
Mon Jan 15 08:48:30 EST 2001

In a searing Usenet performance, Louis Savain wrote:
> http://home1.gte.net/res02khr/index.htm
> This is the first installment in a series of articles on a new
> model of intelligence based entirely on the timing of events.
> More to come.
... whatever "MOBE" stands for; but the indicated URL resolves
to our long-standing fellow AI Usenetter Louis Savain -- bon jour!

Nunc ad rem:  Even if the logical gating in the mind-model is
based _somewhat_ on the timing of events, there still needs to
be a schema of the routing or data-flow within the proposed mind.

The concluding proposal that artificial intelligence should
remain as unpatentable and uncopyrightable "prior art" in the
public domain is something that we all can be thankful for.

All instantiations of the Mentifex AI mind-model are PD AI, e.g.,
http://www.geocities.com/mentifex/jsaimind.html "JavaScript AI".

Arthur T. Murray, mentifex at scn.org
http://ai.createastandard.com Creating Standards & Coding AI;
http://www.geocities.com/mentifex/standard.html AI Standards;