life after death evidence

ChiefWild ChiefWild at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 18:58:57 EST 2001

Hi to all,

On Internet, I find  article where is scientists, which investigate "near
death expirience",say they have found evidence to suggest that consciousness
can continue to exist after the brain has ceased to function.
Lead researcher, Dr. Sam Parnia, of Southampton General Hospital, said
nobody fully understands how brain cells generate thoughts. Full story you
can read on:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/health/newsid_986000/986177.stm

When I read this article, I was very confused. Not long ago, on TV, I watch
documentary about brain work and in one scene I see organic chopping on the
brain in moment when person think on "something".
I am not expert on this area, and if somebody can comment this article or
explain me, how brain "make" thougts, I will be very grateful.
I apologize to all  users if this message do not belong on this NG. Also I
apologize for my bad English. I hope how you can understand me.

Thank you in advance,

Chief