Hippocampus Simulation

Filip van den Bergh F.S.vandenBergh at students.fss.uu.nl
Sat Jan 20 08:10:31 EST 2001

You could try to find articles of Murre. Your library should have articles
available. His Trace-Link neural net includes a hippocampal model. I
understand you want to make some kind of neural net?

Murre JMJ (1997). Implicit and explicit memory in amnesia: some explanations
and predictions by the TraceLink model. Memory, 5(1-2), 213-232.

Filip

Ole Baunbæk Jensen <pbk708 at pbk.dk> wrote in message
news:9456tr$982$1 at eising.k-net.dk...
> Hello everybody
>
> I am doing a little project as a student, trying to implement a
Hippocampus