Why Should Anyone Care About Forced Rehab?

Shamim Khaliq shamimkhaliq at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 09:09:16 EST 2001

In article <949cjh$cu3k9$1 at ID-61965.news.dfncis.de>,
Mark Morin <mdmpsyd at hotmail.com> wrote:

>In the meantime tho, your terminology is contradictory.
>If you are talking about "decision making" then by definition you are
>talking about frontal or prefrontal activation.  Limbic activity has little
>to do with decision making and more to do with simple stimulus-response
>behaviors.

I disagree that limbic activity has little to do with decision making.

I would suggest that it tends to be at the root of most decision
making activities, except for those individuals who have tended to
shut off their feelings in favor of rational thought.

--
"Who we are and who we become depends, in part, on who we love."
-- "A General Theory Of Love"  Thanks, Mom