skin cancer and headaches

J Wootton jwootton at home.com
Mon Jan 22 17:48:31 EST 2001

http://www.bcm.tmc.edu/oto/studs/anat/nose.html
If you look at the sketch at the bottom, the sinuses are very close to the
nose.  X-ray might rule in/out problem with sinus.
In addition, has anyone actually looked up/down your nostrils to see what is
happening inside your nose?
PS There are nerve endings in one's nose.  Perhaps the pain will go away once
the lesion has healed?
JMO